5 Ways To Use Halloween Marketing In Your Craft Business
It's Halloween season so that means a lot of crafters are making Halloween themed products like shirts, tumblers, jewelry, SVGs, etc. Halloween marketing is a perfect opportunity to bring awareness. Here are 5 Halloween Marketing tips to help bring in more sales to your craft business.
Disclaimer: I'm aware so people don't like to celebrate Halloween so don't feel the need t do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
1. Spookify your website, social media platforms, and graphics. You don't have to make it gruesome but some bats and spider webs will add a festive Halloween vibe.Some festive and spooky graphics or filters on your homepage could pique your visitors' interest.
2. Offer Halloween related freebies.The idea of offering discounts and freebies almost always works a charm, and the Halloween season is no exception. Why? Because people like FREE! Offer a free item for all orders that exceed a certain price.lExample: Halloween earrings or vinyl decals. If you have a digital product, Halloween party checklist or Halloween SVGs.
3. Create spooky video content. Videos are one of the most effective ways to spread your brand’s message and showcase your Halloween-themed products and their features.
4. Create time-sensitive offers. Like a SPOOKY SALE or a NO TRICK JUST TREAT promotion. Flash sales and time-limited offers. These Halloween marketing ideas are suitable for nudging people and increasing your sales and traffic. When visitors see a deal that will end soon, they experience the fear of missing out (FOMO), which drives them toward the purchase.
BONUS: An effective way to increase urgency in your store is to add a countdown timer for products on sale. This results in customers making their decisions faster.
Remember when it comes to your offers, they can be Halloween themed or not. You may choose to promote a Halloween themed product bundle or your ebook.
5. Organize a Halloween giveaway or contest. You can plan a giveaway if you’re in a good mood and need to increase your social following. Just make sure to give away something your followers will like and appreciate. For example, Halloween treats in the shape of a gift card, Halloween-themed merchandise, free shipping, and more.
Tell me in the comments which Halloween marketing strategy or strategies you're excited to use in your craft business.