DIY Valentine's Day Boxers: A Fun And Creative Gift Idea PLUS FREE SVG Included
Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and what better way to show your loved one how much you care than with a unique and thoughtful gift?
In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to make custom boxer shorts using a cutting machine, heat transfer vinyl, and a little bit of creativity. These homemade boxers will be a fun and unique addition to your Valentine's Day celebration, and they're sure to put a smile on the face of your loved one. Whether you're a crafty beginner or an experienced DIYer, this tutorial will guide you through the process of creating your own custom boxers.
I also sold these a few years ago and they were my Valentine's Day bestseller.
So let's get started and make something fun for your Valentine!
Step 1: Gather Materials
- Boxer shorts. I purchased a pack of 4 for $9.99 from Ross
- Cutting machine (such as a Cricut or Silhouette)
- Heat transfer vinyl in any color
- Heat press
Step 2: Design or purchase your SVGs
- You can make your designs yourself with software like Cricut, Silhouette, Canva, Gimp, etc.
- If you don't want to design your SVG yourself you can purchase them from Etsy.
- Download our FREE Valentine's Day boxer SVG files BELOW.
- Send your design to your cut machine, don't forget to mirror your design.
Step 3: Apply the Vinyl
- Weed out excess vinyl.
- Lay the boxer shorts flat onto the heat press and position your vinyl where you want it to be pressed.
- Press for a few seconds to knock out the wrinkles.
- Use a heat press to apply the vinyl to the boxers. Make sure to use the appropriate settings for the heat press and the type of heat transfer vinyl you are using.
- Place the teflon sheet over the vinyl and press
- Remove the carrier sheet from the vinyl and press again to ensure that the vinyl is properly adhered to the boxers.
V-DAY BOXER SVG FILE #1 HERE
V-DAY BOXER SVG FILE #2 HERE
V-DAY BOXER SVG FILE #3 HERE
V-DAY BOXER SVG FILE #4 HERE
V-DAY BOXER SVG FILE #5 HERE